- BROWN RICE: Foods with high protein and fiber are known to boost your energy. Even though it may sound bland and boring it, the secret to being pumped throughout the day is healthy foods. Here is a list of foods that will help you finish out your day strong. It is full of protein and the complex carbs that are required in a daily diet. But probably not when soaked in soy sauce or butter.
- HONEY: This is nature’s equivalent of an energy drink. It is low on the glycemic index and acts as a time-released muscle fuel. If that is the case, then there should be a constant IV so we can always be on the run.
- APPLES: This fruit is full of fiber and harder to digest, so it will keep you fuller longer. They also give you a powerful jolt of energy.
- ORANGES: High in potassium, vitamin C and folate. This fruit rations out energy throughout the day instead of giving you a sudden boost of energy.
- EGG WHITES: These are full of proteins and have branched-chain amino acids which keeps your metabolism happy and ready to go.
- ALMONDS: Full of protein, copper, riboflavin and magnesium. The copper and magnesium help with energy by keeping the toxins within the cells neutralized.
- SEA VEGETABLES: These help give mental clearness and focus.
- HEMP SEEDS, CHIA SEEDS AND QUINOA: These are full of fiber, omega-3 antioxidants and proteins, which helps you stay full while giving you the proper nutrients your body craves.
- COCONUT: Whether it is oil based, water or just the coconut, it is loaded with medium chain fats, much needed electrolytes and is a quick source of energy for after and before any activity.
- PEPPERS: These help curb your appetite when you have long day without snacks until your next meal.
The proper way to peel and eat a banana